Friday 26 July 2013

3 STEP MAN REPELLER

 
Good evening lovelies,
I'm sure you have all heard of or are avid readers of  The Man Repeller by Leandra Medine. If not then she is a fashionista with style who dresses for her instead of for men,hence the repelling part. This includes all the items we girls love i.e jumpsuits, clogs, headscarfs etc which men find to be.. well.. unnecessary.
Of course being a firm believer in wearing whatever you want I pranced around town in this outfit the other day happy as a lamb :p
So, I decide today to do a little tribute to my favourite blog by photographing my outfit in 3 man repelling steps.
Hope you like
With love, Jen xox
 
 


started of pairing my Topshop jumpsuit with a plain black crop top
 
Step 1.I dropped the top of the jumpsuit down because I like it like that
 
 
 
Step 2 - Add a whole load of jewellery, layering is always fun
 
Step 3 - pull on your favourite embellished jacket that is unflattering in every way
 
and.....TA DAHH an outfit sure to make the boys wonder what on earth she is wearing but I love it and I hope you do to :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this look! And the photos are great, the quality is really good :)
    But I'd leave away the jacket.. ;)

    http://www.the-fashion-fairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ur lovely comments make my day :) please leave ur blog address and il b sure to check it out xox