Tuesday 30 July 2013

TRIPLE THREAT


Hey lovelies,
spent the day yesterday in the beautiful town of North Berwick, watching tennis, kayaking in the sea and eating bbqs in the sun :) Took these photos on top of a hill overlooking the sea and the light wind practically took the photos for me.
Hope you like my slightly nautical, layered look today.Two belts..why not :p



Also a quick note to say im away for a short break with the family up to Ayre and will struggle to find internet spots so have decided just to take the time away from blogging but will return soon fresh faced with loads of pics, promise
Have lovely week

With love, Jen xox
top - Topshop
skirt and belts - Zara
shoes - H&M
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Your skirt is so pretty, I love the lace details! Beautiful photos too!
    I'm following you now via GFC, Facebook and Bloglovin, I hope you'll follow me back on all these platforms too!
    kisses

    http://visiononfashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the heels!
    thanks for visiting my blog and comment

    http://elarmariodelanena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

ur lovely comments make my day :) please leave ur blog address and il b sure to check it out xox